Thursday, March 17, 2005

Non-posting Jessie

I realize I haven't been posting so frequently and when I have, it has been boring. Things are moving at a snail's pace right now as I wait out the last few weeks of school. It's sad to be just waiting and not enjoying day-to-day life but I can't seem to help it. I've got the extended-winter-lonely-bored-anticipatory blues. And it's weird when there's nothing new to tell my friends because they've read it on my blog. Weird, I say.

There goes the test fire alarm.

Today I'm going to see my psych prof to see if I can get some more grades out of her for my C paper. I have yet to decide on an approach. I don't think the "I'm an A student!!!" would be effective, nor would "I'm a sociologist and didn't know any better". It's a tough call.

I'm eagerly awaiting a response from the TESL company. That should happen next week sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home