Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ticked off again

I'm generally a happy person, but I am once again really pissed.

I got a C on my psych paper! Because I didn't follow APA fucking guidelines. Well, frankly, I thought I did. I followed the rules in a writing guide but this particular writing guide failed to mention specifics of title page and other bullshit that never matters in Sociology. I have been using the same title page template for three years now and never have I suffered because of it.

Why oh why... Why do I have to get a C amongst the A's of this year? I hate psychologists. They're all detail oriented assholes.

I graded some more papers today. One really sucked. When considering what grade to give it I thought that if my good paper earned a 66%, then this guy deserves to fail! No, I didn't fail him, but I gave him 61%. So there. Damn the man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home