Sunday, March 06, 2005

To know thyself

I don't know why I bother to go to clubs anymore. Not that I go so often, or that I ever went often. I'm tired and I have drank too much. I feel lousy. I hate that atmosphere; where everyone is all set to meet someone for the evening. Where a girl you're with points out a guy she made out with a few months ago while he gropes some other girl. Where someone is passed out in the hallway and then gets up and staggers to the washroom with vomit dripping through her fingers. What is the goddam point? I don't want to be hit on by some loser who only looks at me because I'm not already dancing with someone else, or because I happen to be available when he is. It's all ridiculous. I don't want to feel that sweaty, drunken feeling when you're afraid you may have passed your limit and standing up too fast is a dangerous endeavour.

I hate all of this bullshit. I don't know why I put myself here. Goodnight.

3 Comments:

At March 06, 2005 11:08 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

I'm not lame-o, it's just not fun. Well, Quarter's isn't anyway. You can't dance to the shitty music and the people blow. Hanging out with friends and being silly is fine by me, but not when the evening is spent squeezing through the crowd in a line looking. For random dirty, smelly men. I like a club with live music, or salsa or something, but the rest, my dear, is simply lame-o.

 
At March 06, 2005 3:28 p.m. , Blogger p.p. said...

Ah, you brought up some fond memories....

(lame-o)

;)

 
At March 06, 2005 6:04 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

i no longer go to clubs.... i figure i will skip the middle man and all that drinking non-sense and go straight to the local whore house... ha!

i can tell you one thing, when i go to clubs with my guy "friends", we are all after one thing. finding a hook up for the night. i was never that good at it, but i promise you, my buddies are very good at it. it amazes me how many girls they hook up with, and also how many times they visit the local health department.

if you want to hang out with your friends, you would probably go to a small bar, rather than a club. there is only one reason to hang out at clubs if you ask me... i prefer sitting around and having a drink or two at a pub, if i was a hook-up artist like my buddies, i probably would hang out at clubs all the time...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home