Wednesday, March 02, 2005

More prime material

Hey Jessica

I have attached a rough draft of my essay and was wondering if I could get some of your valued input. Could you please provide me with any corrections, suggestions or advise regarding it. You can change up the actual paper as much as you would like. I really want to do well on this paper so any of corrections that you can make would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully you get this and can send it back to me in time

Thanks

-Morgan

Translation: You're marking my paper so edit it so that it's good because it's shit right now. Actually make all the necessary changes and don't simply suggest them because I'm too much of a lazy sloth to work on my paper myself. I really want to do well and I can't do it by my own merit. Oh, and hurry the fuck up.

Yeah, right, sure. No problem. I don't have anything else to do but edit your entire 10 page paper. I don't have classes or homework or a blog to maintain, oh no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home