Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm back

Whewf, what a bad day. My blog fell off the internet! I don't exactly know what happened, but one minute I was adding new links and posting about them and the next minute my blog was blank. Upon further investigation I found that my template was missing all the coding for text. I have no idea how that happened.

I emailed Blogger support but grew tired of waiting for them to step in so instead I took matters into my own hands and reset my template. So though I've lost all customizations, at least my blog is readable. I'm just nervous that my site meter will have to start over at zero and I was making such good progress, but I'll see what I can do.

So, sleep easy, my friends, for I have not disappeared just yet.

3 Comments:

At February 28, 2005 8:03 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

i, for one, will definitely sleep well tonight. looks like your site meter is intact as well.

i am waiting on some pictures (and you know what i am talking about)... ha!

 
At February 28, 2005 8:21 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

You can expect some pictures as early as Saturday, however if you want some prime CN shots too you'll have to wait. I'll do an assortment... :)

 
At February 28, 2005 8:21 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

By CN I mean CN tower.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home