Monday, February 28, 2005

An update

I have updated my links section to include those bloggers who entertain me and waste my time that should be spent studying or working. Thanks guys, you make blogging fun.

Be sure to check 'em out. I'll give you a quick rundown:

Korea Life Blog: Shawn is the king blogger teaching English in Korea. I spent an entire weekend a few months ago reading his archives. He has published books and provides a very interesting description of life as an English teacher in Korea.

What Not to Do in Asia: I've been reading this one for a while now even though it's mostly only about drinking and having to wake up early. He's also in Korea but I'm not exactly sure what he does there...

Blake's World: Blake is leaving for Korea (from Canada) any day now! Check out his blog ASAP to be included in the adventure.

where the ocean meets the land: Rob is not related to teaching in Korea at all, but I came across his blog and it's good. Read it.

larry's blog: If you don't know larry yet then you're nothing.

And I wouldn't necessarily bother with Zach Braff's blog because he never really posts and when he does it's not so interesting, but I just can't help checking it.

That's all for now.

5 Comments:

At February 28, 2005 4:33 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Stop spending all of your time on the internet and get studying... final exams are coming up! :D

 
At February 28, 2005 6:33 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Coming up in over a month. I have plenty of time!!! :)

 
At February 28, 2005 7:08 p.m. , Blogger greyguitar said...

cracks me up

i still check zbraff's blog everyday by the way. obsessive..i know.

 
At February 28, 2005 8:05 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

thanks for including me in there... hehe

 
At February 28, 2005 8:23 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Rob, I saw something on television today about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and the internet. It's a real problem and I'm starting to fear for my health. :)

No problem, Larry, my pleasure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home