Thursday, February 24, 2005

Leaving Tomorrow, Wednesday July 14th 2004

This title makes no sense to you. Since things are slow in the life of me this week I have decided to post emails from another age to remind myself of days gone by, and to share with you my first significant travelling experience. Hope you find it interesting.

Hello friends,

I have been waiting for this day to come for so long; the day when I too can send a mass e-mail to all my friends to tell them about the travels I am about to embark on. So tomorrow morning I am flying for about twelve (or is it fourteen?) hours to end up in Israel. For those of you who don't know, I'll be travelling with a group for twelve days, and then I'll be going with my friend Wendy to study Hebrew at the University of Haifa for the month of August. I don't know exactly what to expect, but I'm hoping that this trip will provide for me something that I'm looking for. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for; maybe adventure, maybe responsibility, maybe inspiration, maybe distraction. Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll find at least something. If nothing else, there's always falafel.

So, e-mail me often, I'll look forward to hearing from you. Though I will probably not have access to internet while I'm travelling, I will have unlimited access while I'm at the University in August.

I hope everyone has a wonderful summer. I'll be thinking of you!

Shalom,

Jessica

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2005 8:20 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

How's the weather, W? I have all the emails too so I think I'll be good for now. ;) Have a fun trip!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home