Sunday, February 20, 2005

Falling behind

I am behind two questions for my two-question-a-day take-home exam schedule. Shoot.

On the plus side I have finally crossed the other side into Indian food appreciation-ship. Thanks to Wendy for never giving up on me. I couldn't have done it without her. It was very delicious indeed though I was uncomfortably full afterwards and struggled not to fall asleep.

Last time we went for dinner it was for Korean food. We've also been known to go for Japanese, Thai, Chinese, American/Canadian, Cuban, Middle Eastern, Greek, Italian, and fast... lots of fast. So what does that leave? I think Vietnamese, and maybe Malaysian... We'll see what else we can find. I think we both love Thai the most... especially the mango coconut rice dessert. Heaven.

3 Comments:

At February 20, 2005 11:49 a.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

i love all of those... except for canadian food. i don't think i ever had canadian food... only thing that i can think of that comes close to being canadian food is canadian bacon and i don't like it. but i heard that canadian bacon really isn't canadian and french fries aren't really french and vienna sausage is not from vienna... anyway, i don't like canadian bacon.

 
At February 20, 2005 3:23 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess,
I am so happy you now appreciate Indian food. It's so damn yummy.
so, good job!

 
At February 20, 2005 5:11 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

I don't understand why they call it Canadian bacon either. We like to eat good ol' fashioned bacon just like the rest of 'em.

Thanks, anonymous, whoever you are...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home