Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Uncontrollable laughter bring me and fake-boyfriend together

Arrived totally unprepared for my abnormal psychology midterm today. Who the hell knows what norepinephrine or cortisol or serotonin have to do with anorexia? Who cares, in fact? I skipped through all the science bullshit while studying, being a true sociologist at heart, and I got slammed for it.

The best part of it all was the following: They had four 'versions' of the test printed on pink, green, blue, or yellow paper. As soon as the tests were delivered to us I, of course, compared tests with my friend beside me and realized that the only difference between them was indeed paper colour. I sincerely tried not to cheat! I didn't actually cheat, but it was difficult to keep my eyes from wandering. I have a wandering eye, after all.

At some point during the test the prof realized that everything didn't quite add up so she announced that we should all write the colour of our test on the scantron so that marking would be possible. I looked up with a look of, basically "what the hell is she talking about?" only to catch my TA-fake-boyfriend's eye. He was grinning which subsequently caused myself and my friend beside me to suffer from a bout of unstoppable, uncontrollable laughter. In the middle of a test!! I tried my best to stop but I could see her shoulders shaking out of the corner of my eye and thus I couldn't do anything about it, except knock my scantron sheet off my miniature corner desktop onto the floor a row ahead of me. Luckily with my go-go gadget arms I was able to reach it and continue filling in circles randomly until I was done.

I brought my test up to the front and my almost-boyfriend shook his head and smiled at me, making a "shhh" gesture. "What?" I whispered. "No laughing in a test" he replied.

Later we joked with him about getting bonus marks for being the only ones to notice. Probably not a realistic request since we're the only ones who are damn obvious cheaters.

He loves me, that much is clear.

4 Comments:

At February 15, 2005 10:31 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

i am positive that he loves you... what is there not to love... well, except for.... hahaha... just kidding!

you know what you should do? you should just fall right in front of him next time and see if he catches you. i am telling you. that is how you tell if someone really loves you. better yet, fall right on top of him. just fake a trip and ... boom! you got your man right there...

 
At February 16, 2005 9:45 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Yes, you see it my way too!

As for your plan, It could definitely work. I'll consider my options and get back to you. Maybe I should stick to the 'finding out where he lives plan' from last week. What do you think?

 
At February 16, 2005 7:02 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

i like your stalker mentality. if you need some advice... i am your man... i am even writing a screen play about stalking... i will email it to you whether you want it or not because i think it will help you greatly.

 
At February 16, 2005 11:54 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Send it on over. I'll give you some comments as someone with first hand experience. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home