Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Four months!

Things to look forward to:

1) Getting this abnormal psych midterm out of the way - today

2) Reading week! - Friday afternoon

3) Finish stats midterm - hopefully next week sometime

4) Using my Indigo gift certificates - this week

5) Finishing classes - April 6th

6) Finishing exams - sometime thereafter

7) Freedom! - late April

8) Shopping for year in Korea - May

9) Graduation - May 8th

10) Signing contract - May

11) Departure!!!! - June 15th approx.

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait.

3 Comments:

At February 15, 2005 4:42 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

hey, i can help you with number 8... okay, i lied, i really don't know much about korea...

you know what i can't wait for? dinner... you can call me what you want, just don't call me late for dinner.

 
At February 15, 2005 5:55 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

you're not even really Korean, are you!

I'll call you Larry Poop Head

 
At February 15, 2005 10:52 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

You should change your alias from larrykim, larry. It would make margie and I very happy. Don't you want to bring laughter and joy to our lives?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home