Friday, February 11, 2005

You have one new message

Telephone message from ex-boyfriend:

Hi Jessica, it's Michael calling.

Just calling to wish you a, uhh, happy birthday.

I had an outlook or uhhh, entourage or whatever it is, notification on my computer set up so it popped up to remind me that it was your birthday.

But anyway, so uhhh happy birthday. Happy uhh, what is it now, twenty two? And.. uhh, that's it. Bye bye.

Man. I thought I had no more ill feelings for the guy. Why not just say Happy Birthday Jess. Hope it's a good one. Grrr.

3 Comments:

At February 12, 2005 2:34 a.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.. i hope it's a good one... and i sent out your tshirt, but you probably won't get it until 4 to 6 days..

 
At February 12, 2005 9:34 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks Larry!! I can't wait for my shirt. It'll be the best present ever. Except for that time my parents gave me a trip to Cuba. And those earrings I got last year...

 
At February 13, 2005 1:45 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks for coming to the party Jord, I hope you had fun. And thanks so much for the very thoughtful book and card. I can't wait to use it!!! Speak to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home