Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Nightmares of numbers

A bad habit I have developed is falling asleep when I really should be working on something. So this afternoon I have my weekly statistics homework to do; the work that I don't understand and that I know will be frustrating and time consuming. So, obviously I was very tired and told myself that I should take a nap. That was 5:30. Now it's 7:30. The funniest part is that during my sleep I dreamt about being in stats class. It was brutal. I even dreamt that I was late coming back to the class after a break and when I returned there was a Spanish presentation going on and I couldn't find my class anymore (thanks for dinner tonight, D'Arcy...). When I inadvertently woke up I half-consciously willed myself to go back to sleep.

Yes, I'd rather sleep than face my obligations. I can forsee this habit becoming a problem. Or maybe I'll be diagnosed with something like chronic fatigue syndrome and all my problems will slip away as I get carried along by the system.

2 Comments:

At February 09, 2005 9:59 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

well, i have managed to stay in bed for two days and called in sick... so i can't say much, but you need to get your butt in gear, girrrrrl.

 
At February 10, 2005 4:30 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Feeling better yet? Hope so!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home