Wednesday, February 09, 2005

An interrupted sleep

This is probably the third time in the last few weeks that my Billie Holiday poster (see photo from a few days ago) has fallen down in the middle of the night. Usually just a corner comes unattached and it swings down, waking me up to fix it. Tonight the entire thing fell right down onto me. Aghhh! Imagine waking up to find a lifesize x3 Billie falling over you. It's not pleasant.

I bought that blue sticky stuff to hang all my wall things but apparently the stuff works better on those plastered brick school walls than the walls of my apartment. Well, the blue stuff sticks permanently to the wall but the posters continue to fall. What a dilemma.

I've had a few more confirmees for my party, which makes it 9 for sure and two stopping by. Some people never even RSVP'd. Isn't that crazy? Always RSVP, even if you can't go! That's my motto...

Ever been tempted to try Honey Nut Harvest Crunch? Don't bother. It's got nothing on Original and Almond.

1 Comments:

At February 09, 2005 12:58 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

if anyone was to fall on me while i was sleeping, i think it would have to be maredith baxter birney... and i am not talking about maredith baxter birney today, i am talking about maredith baxter birney on familiy ties twenty years ago..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home