Friday, February 11, 2005


And now one for those of you who are impresed by snow shots. I am a big fan of sepia mixed with film grain. This picasa program is an amateur's dream. Speaking of which, my parents have said that I can choose a digital camera for my graduation gift. Anyone have recommendations? I want it to take pictures of my trip to Korea. I don't have too much photograhy knowledge but I'd like to progress. I want to be able to take short videos with sound, to have a quick shutter speed, and at least 3.2 mgb.

4 Comments:

At February 12, 2005 12:09 a.m. , Blogger brainhell said...

The Canon S40 can do a 30-second video. The quality is not bad at all, looks like TV ... but not super-crisp by any means. I have one and I like it. I have dropped it so many times it is bent, but it still works.

 
At February 12, 2005 9:35 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Thanks for the tip! I'll certainly look into it.

 
At February 12, 2005 11:15 a.m. , Blogger greyguitar said...

SNOW! I love it.

Ah, the Sony Cybershot is great. 4.1 megapixel is what I have.

 
At February 13, 2005 1:46 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Great you say? Well you do take nice pictures, that is for certain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home