Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I hope he edits his paper better than he edits his emails

Hi jessica, long time no see. i was just doing my essay(term paper) over reading week and a bit this past few days, but i have been trying to do it while studying for 2 mid-term exams, a presentation, and also i have been back and forth to toronto trying to get my torn acl repaired so i have just been getting some medical help, and i'am slowly getting dizzy from all the commossion lol. If my head spins any faster i wont need to take a plane anywhere i will be just like a helicopter. I would appreciate it so much if i could possibly hand it in maybe next wednesday without penalty during your office hour, and if thats okay just e-mail me back and let me know when and where i should leave it.

George

What? He turned into a helicopter? I have to say, I haven't heard that one before. Nor have I seen 'commotion' spelled that way before.

4 Comments:

At March 02, 2005 6:00 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

I love it. Beware when emailing your TA from now on.. mwa ha ha.

 
At March 02, 2005 10:47 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

i like his originalitivity and i think he must be a very hansom man. i would give him an a if i was you. i wouldn't know how to spell helicopter, which he did. wait, i just did it..

 
At March 03, 2005 12:44 a.m. , Blogger greyguitar said...

aw come on, give a helicopter a break! the lack of opposable thumbs is reason enough for an extension! hahah

 
At March 03, 2005 9:49 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Larry, I'm surprised you didn't suggest that I take a ride on that helicopter. But originalitivity, now THAT's a word to remember!

I know this student because he used to come to tutorial's last semester. He's older (and much bigger) than me so I don't want to mess with him. Extension granted!

Then again with a torn ACL I could beat him in a foot race anyday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home