Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Perfect Cheese

I have recently been made aware of the best little cheese out there. It is perfect in all its traits; packaging, shape, consistency, colour, and taste. It is simply delectable. So throw away all your Kraft slices, your baby bel's and your cheese strings, and make room for La Vache qui Rit party cubes. That's right people. This little foil wrapped cheese is the perfect snack. It's spreadable, it's meltable, I'm sure it goes great on a cracker, but most of all it pops into your mouth offering you a little (low calorie I might add) taste of heaven that lingers in your mouth for the rest of the evening.

Go for it, give it a try. Find it in the dairy aisle. Bon appetit, et bon nuit mes enfants. Moo.

(Thanks Carina - my life will never be the same) ;)

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2005 6:47 p.m. , Blogger larrykim said...

dairy product has never made me happy.... except for nacho cheese...

 
At September 12, 2006 10:20 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do love the Laughing Cow. I haven't one of those in many a year.
The single best cheese I have ever had is a wasabi cheddar from the Queen Victoria Market in Melbourne. I looked a little dodgy - no label, wrapped in clear wrap and an unsettling shade of green - but it was pure heaven.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home