Monday, March 14, 2005

The marking blues

Life sucks. I have had the worst weekend ever because all I did was mark shitty papers. And the marking of shitty papers will continue until next weekend is through. I have thirty one more littering my bedroom floor.

The last one I read really blows my mind. So much so that I don't know how to grade it. It is about how homosexuality (by which she means homosexual marriage) is changing religion, economics, and society in general.

Here are some samples which have in no way been altered:

The typical image of the husband bringing in the money is destroyed, because now it is hard to re-label one of the spouses as the opposite gender or in other situations both can go to work and be the husbands, or the wives and the traditional nuclear family is finished.

The gender division of labor is confused because now who does the jobs that a wife does and who does the jobs of the husband.

Like normal heterosexual couples homosexual couples have a dream of becoming a parent.

This [adoption] will increase the child adoption rates, from countries like china and Africa. However this is income for the Chinese parents and that puts us at a lost.

However if child adoption or sperm donation is not available or is too costly and time consuming then that shows a drastic decrease in the population rate.

Had enough yet? Angry at me for posting this awful nonsense? Imagine reading ten pages of it!!!

I am slowly going crazy.

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2005 11:07 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

I think that's where people are wrong. the words 'intelligent' and 'university student' are not necessarily synonymous.

Thanks for the encouragement, though! I appreciate it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home