Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bringing 'er home

It was cool enough for me to carry my little black zipper sweater to school yesterday. That's news in itself. Even more newsworthy though is the discovery I made when I casually glanced down at the tag:


What? My poor quality H&M sweater that I bought (actually that my mom bought for me) from the Eaton centre back in December is actually of Korean nationality? Cool. I hope she's happy to be home in the motherland.

Isn't it a funny tag? It looks to me like it was made incredibly simple and obvious so someone somewhere could laugh at the fact that I never realized it was made in Korea. South Korea, that is.

Today was a rough one. Everyday I wake up, turn on the computer, shower, eat cornflakes, teach, feel like cracking, eat, blog, sleep. This is my life?

About once a week I roll over in bed and ask myself that question. Is this my life? Am I here for one year really? Yes I am. I'm about seventy five percent fine with that. Less so when I have a rough day and feel tired the whole week. Oh, and D'Arcy is in Japan so I get to cover her classes and work every day until after 6:30.

Complain complain.

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 5:15 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jess, I don't recall which sweater I bought you at H&M. What does it look like? Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home