Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sadly they're not chocolate

Since you're all so fascinated by food shots, here's another one to whet your appetite. Is that right? Whet? Hmmm...


What kind of eggs are these anyway?? Robin's eggs? Nah, I think those are supposed to be blue. Lizard eggs? I've yet to see a lizard in Korea. They look a lot like those Cadbury eggs I buy on sale after Easter (and Wendy is addicted to) except they're not pink and yellow. Chicken eggs? Wait a minute...


As it turns out they look like mini normal eggs and taste like mini normal eggs so it was actually a tasty mini egg treat. Hey, I just remembered that those Cadbury eggs are called mini eggs. I think.

I'm feeling nutty right now. Exhausted at 9:52. Maybe there was something in the eggs.

For the first time ever in the one month and twenty one days that I've been here, my hair is down, curly, and beautiful. The humidity is on its way out and all I can say is Hallelujah!

Frisbee was good today. We managed to get a game of four on four going which was good, and the weather was much cooler than last time so I didn't feel like passing out.

And in other exciting news, I am almost surely going on a trip to Jeju-do island over the long weekend in October. It should be beachy and beautiful, and likely teeming with Koreans doing the same thing. I have another long weekend in September. What do you think? Can I see Hong Kong in three days?

10 Comments:

At August 21, 2005 8:13 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like quail eggs.

 
At August 21, 2005 8:46 a.m. , Blogger Jena said...

Love your site!

Oh, and it's spelled "wet" without the "h". Happy trails!

 
At August 21, 2005 11:03 a.m. , Blogger Mike said...

I believe 'whet' is the appropriate term according to Webster's English Dictionary. "To sharpen by rubbing, to stimulate".
Past tense 'whetted'.

 
At August 21, 2005 10:01 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an eggcellent post, pal...

 
At August 21, 2005 10:49 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 21, 2005 10:54 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 21, 2005 10:58 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 21, 2005 11:02 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 21, 2005 11:48 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Man, what's with the spam comments? Stay away from here, spammers. Everyone else, thanks for the words! :)

 
At August 22, 2005 4:25 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Hey anonymous, I asked around and you're right about the quail eggs!

Thanks for the compliments Jena!

I knew it! Mwa ha ha.

Pal, you're hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home