Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Oh, as long as I've got time to live...

Minor breakdown over; today went without a hitch.

I just watched The Bonecollector and it chilled me to the bone. I remember seeing it in theatres when I was less than eighteen. I went with brother Rick and when the usher demanded ID Rick backed me up and said I was his date. Titter titter. How did my less than eighteen year old self handle that? I was peeing in my pants tonight.

Speaking of which, anyone see "Saw"? D'Arcy and I started watching it in a DVD bang a few weeks ago and were close to tears so we switched to "Matchstick Men".

Tomorrow evening the director man has called a two-hour staff meeting to occur when everyone else gets off work at six thirty. Since I finish at four thirty on Wednesdays (and Mondays and Fridays - mwa ha ha), I'll be stuck at school extra long. I don't mind since I have lots of organizing and prepping to do, and the meeting is to gather ideas about ways to improve the program and the working conditions. I'll go to the meeting armed with my mother's two page list of suggestions that she compiled for me last week when I was almost in tears.

And they'll get us dinner. You can't go wrong with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home