Friday, August 05, 2005

The dirt on Chris

He looks innocent, doesn't he? Well the word on the street is that he is not living it up in a Muskoka chair but facing the Korean heat and working at a summer camp for some large amount of money. I guess this job has the potential to turn into a permanent one some time down the road so I may very well bump into him again sometime over here. Weird, but not worth dwelling on any longer.

Last night at the WA bar there was lots of talk of "suprising" Thai lady-boys as many of the ESL teachers were recently vacationing over there. From the sounds of it, you better watch who you fraternize with in those parts.

Also, I came across my own blog in French yesterday. Search "neumanjm" on google if you're interested. I think that's pretty cool.

Today I'm having a taste of real Korean life. More details to come!

4 Comments:

At August 06, 2005 9:01 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I also teach in Suji! At LCI though. I found your blog when I was searching for the hours of Lotte-mart:)

 
At August 06, 2005 9:57 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jess, Looks like you have a new friend from Canada who is living through the same experiences of learning how to live and work in Korea. How was real life in Korea with your Korean friend? Hope you had a great day. It is probably 11:56 p.m. there right now. If you do not go right to sleep when you get home, write and let me know how you enjoyed your adventures. It was nice to speak to you last night. The taste of the Danforth was very nice and I had some yummy lamb souvlaki and some delicious honey balls. Speak to you soon. Mom

 
At August 06, 2005 8:15 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Hello there, fellow Suji-ite! Wanna play frisbee? :)

Hi Mum, Glad you had fun at the Danforth. I miss tzaziki. HOpe you ate a lot in memory of me. :)

 
At August 07, 2005 6:46 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thre is a really good, but rather expensive, Greek restaurant in Itaewon in case your craving gets to be too much:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home