Friday, July 29, 2005

Japan pictures are in!

Home sweet home. Ahh, feels pretty good. I didn't even realize we were landing in Icheon until two seconds before we touched ground because of the unbelievable smog/fog. The heat outside was unbearble. Good ol' Korea. Seriously, I can't wait until winter.

The point here is actually to let y'all know that I have posted all my japan pictures on flickr. I also inserted a bunch into my posts from the last few days so you can check those out again if you are a visual learner.

Today it's off to Seoul to explore some palaces. Oooh la la.

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2005 8:33 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Hi Dad, who said anything about enjoying the hot weather??? I hate hate hate it! Did you get to play that round of golf after all??

Jess

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home