Monday, July 25, 2005

DVD Bang's are fun

One last post before I head to the airport, okay?

Last night I went to my first ever DVD Bang. For those not in the know, bang means room and is attached to many other things like PC, Norae (karaoke), etc.
The DVD bang was great! D'Arcy and I chose the movie "Les Choristes" which I had wanted to see back at home and for 13,ooo WON (which is pretty pricey for a rented movie) we got our own private room with very spacious and comfortable seating, a big screen, and all the privacy we wanted. Which wasn't much considering we're not teenagers trying to hide our relationship. We're not even teenagers, or in a relationship. But that's besides the point.

Here's a picture:


And it was a good movie too. What could be finer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home