Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Yap!

Made it a little closer to swimming today. D'Arcy and I actually went to the pool with our stuff and were ready to go but when we looked in the window we saw the water overflowing with people. We opted instead to walk around Suji admiring bakery windows and make-up stores. We walked, right? Then we drank Light Coke. Not Diet, Light.

Oh, and I bought a bathing cap that's bright red with Yap! written in yellow across it the way you would expect Zap to be written in a comic book. It'll clash nicely with my blue bathing suit.

Today was test day for the elementary kids and I thought mine would fail miserably. Instead they actually passed. Some of them know more than they let on. Good job, kiddies.

I felt sad and down this morning. This evening I feel happy and free.

I made play dough last night and it was a big hit in the classroom. I always know things are good when the administrators come in to take pictures. But Mindy cut some of her hair off today and they weren't too thrilled about that. Can't win 'em all.

1 Comments:

At July 24, 2005 6:08 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

I think Elliot did eat it. It was salty. Luckily he didn't throw it up, the little bugger.

I don't remember Mrs. Jamison's spaceship tent.

Isn't it weird that I might form a lasting impression on these kiddies like fat, old Mrs. Jamison did on us??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home