Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Canny Village

Not so exciting, that Canny Village. We piled onto the bus, rode for a while, spent maybe an hour at the village and came back in time for lunch. The kids watched a video, recycled some cans, played one game, and were shuffled back onto the bus.

I cut my cuticles today and am pleased with the results.

It rained pretty hard and some guy says the monsoon season has yet to arrive.

It's my mother's birthday. Happy birthday to you, Mum! Sorry I'm missing it but I hope the boys take good care of you today. You know, showering you with gifts and flowers and such.

If anyone wants to send me a letter or package or flowers, let me know and I'll give you the mailing address.

It's almost the weekend...

1 Comments:

At August 03, 2005 3:21 p.m. , Blogger Kiran said...

you can get you're "cuticles cut" for the unbelievable price of 10 grand won in korea...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home