Friday, August 19, 2005

Things to do in Suji

The variety of weekend activities is slim and I'm starting to wonder what can be added to the repertoire. Friday nights in Suji are WA bar nights and that's it, so it seems. I have a good enough time there but I don't think D'Arcy and Sara do and they always want to leave early. Last night we threw in a trip to the DVD bang, which was good, but then went right back to the WA. I guess we can venture away from the 'foreigner' crowd. After all, this is Korea. I think it's time to spread my wings.

Saturday nights are Seoul nights where you go to either Itaewon or Hongdae. I'm sure there are lots of other places that are cool in Seoul and out of it but I just haven't found them yet.

Today I'm not up to too much except that I have to find something to bring to another vegetarian dinner party. Pigs in blankets? Nope. Chicken satay? Nope. A pig roast? Definitely not. It's not Kosher. Ahh... I crack myself up daily.

Okay, so I have nothing to write about. I admit it. I'm suffering temporary writer's block 'cause nothing seems to be changing or happening this week. Don't worry, exciting and interesting things are soon to come. Like lunch...

1 Comments:

At August 20, 2005 4:21 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Why thank you, John McCrarey. Much appreciated!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home