Friday, June 17, 2005

Stocking up at Costco


I got 12 sticks of deodorant, way too much toothpaste, two things of Advil cold and sinus, two things of Nyquil, a bottle of nasal spray, a huge bottle of vitamin C, a four pack of 'wet ones', 16 razor blades, two huge boxes of tampons, a Brita pitcher that comes with two filters, five more filters, a box of forty granola bars and many packets of instant oatmeal. I think that's it for now. I still need some more too, but these are the only bulk items I think I need and can afford and have room for.

Still no news on the job. There was a message on my phone today from a Korean man looking for a teacher. He said he would call back later with more information. I have no idea who he is or where he got my telephone number from.

[UPDATE:] he called back twice while I was out tonight. My brother spoke to him. Mr. Kim is his name and when he didn't understand what my brother was saying he said "excuse me, your language is falling away from my ears." Hehe. My brother told him to call back tomorrow night at eleven. Who could this Mr. Kim be and what kind of job does he have to offer?

2 Comments:

At June 18, 2005 12:33 a.m. , Blogger Blake said...

The leader of North Korea is a Mr. Kim. ;)

 
At June 19, 2005 1:23 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha. Cool. Who isn't Mr. Kim. That's the real question.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home