Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Finally it rains in Toronto

Nothing too exciting to report. I spoke to Paul at Canadians with Seoul again today and I continue to be impressed with his friendliness. He's kind of chatty in a way that doesn't bother me at all. And I found his picture on the CWS website. Not too shabby... I wonder if he's reading this. Paul, you're hot. I wonder if he's tall enough. :)

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. He said there is another job opportunity with better hours - 3:30 to 9:30 or so. That suits me much more than 9 to 6. The problem with this job is that they don't need me until July 18th. I really want to get going sooner (before July) so that I have more time to travel after my year long contract is through. Paul's going to look into it and see what can be done. Maybe they can fly me over to Korea and I can just hang out there for a month before starting my job. Unlikely but appealing. In any case, I'd rather sacrifice timing for a better work environment. But I've waited long enough! And I'll go crazy if I stay here doing nothing.

Today what did I do? I saw a foreign (Israeli) flick called Campfire and I went for sushi with Jordana and our Mexico friends. That's all I did all day.

6 Comments:

At June 15, 2005 12:54 a.m. , Blogger Blake said...

I bet you understand why I recommend KCWS, eh? My friend Rhys seems to know Kiwi Matt a fairly well, and says that he's a good guy too.

They do a good job I think.

It does appear that you find Paul more pleasing to the eyes than I do though! Have fun with that.

 
At June 15, 2005 9:57 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Yeah yeah, don't deny your eyes' pleasure.

 
At June 15, 2005 11:46 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess,
The KCWS guys all seem to be easy on the eyes! Hmm, maybe travelling and teaching is a good idea afterall. And Ryan graduated from Mac, so did we!

Jen

 
At June 15, 2005 2:26 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Hey Jen! Glad to hear from you!! Is this Jen English or Foote?? :)

 
At June 15, 2005 2:36 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahah, English.

 
At June 15, 2005 5:07 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Ahh, hello Jen English!!! Thanks for commenting! :) Everyone else should take a lesson from you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home