Thursday, June 09, 2005

One...two...three...RING!

Sitting, waiting, sweaty palmed, for the phone to ring. They are 17 minutes late and counting.

Spent the last few hours researching Cheonan. Looks like fun, I think.

Here is what I plan to ask about:

- class size
- name of school
- # of students enrolled at school
- # of teachers employed
- how long school has been in business
- hours of workday
- curriculum (presence of?)

That's all I've got. Now it's 8:49 and still no call. I have plans tonight at 9. Dang.

2 Comments:

At June 10, 2005 1:03 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Hey, Cheonan is near Daejeon! Daejeon is cool!

Go to Daejeon. I have friends there. :P

 
At June 10, 2005 3:57 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

YOU have friends?!?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home