Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Canadians with Seoul

I made a second attempt at contacting Blake's recruiter Canadians with Seoul. This time I got an immediate response from Ryan who asked for more information. We just spent about twenty minutes chatting on the phone and he seems very nice. Much more friendly and helpful than Ben over at Footprints. Forget Footprints.

D'Arcy is sending her information over right now and Ryan thinks that we could have a contract by the end of the week. I like him and feel good about this.

Tomorrow is my graduation so I will get my degree and be able to start getting my documents in order.

2 Comments:

At June 08, 2005 1:08 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Paul and Ryan are both good guys. I've talked to them both plenty of times. Matt, the original Kiwis with Seouls guy, is apparently a good guy too. I like their company.

 
At June 08, 2005 10:39 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Good. Good for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home