Saturday, June 04, 2005

Officially in existence

I just sent out the following email to fifty people in my address book.

Dear everybody,

Hello! I hope the summer is treating you well. I'm doing great having just returned from an impromptu trip to Mexico.

As most of you know I'm planning to leave for Korea for the year to teach English and see the world and perhaps get into a bit of mischief along the way. What most of you don't know is that I'm a closet internet geek with a blog, or a weblog, that I have had for the last few months in preparation for my impending year abroad. Now that my departure is approaching, I figured I'd share it with all of you.

The address is www.neumanjm.blogspot.com.

Currently I'm in the process of negotiating a contract and I'm hoping to leave at the end of June. Feel free to read the archives to get yourself caught up or to start reading now or to not read at all.

Enjoy the summer months ahead. I know I will!

All the best,

Jessica


Ack. It feels strange and a little scary. I pretend to be strong but really I'm jittery and nervous about leaving. Wait 'till I tell you what happened this week. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home