Wednesday, May 25, 2005

More Recruiters

As you know I haven't been too satisfied with Footprints Recruiting. I have contacted another recruiting agency as per the advice of CCLCS where I'm doing my TESL course. It's called Canadian Connection and I have an interview set up for this afternoon at 3:30. At least it is located here in the city so I can easily meet them and get a feel for their legitimacy. All I want is a contract and a departure date. Ooh hoo hoo.

Do you like my links? I like my links.

I am excited for Mexico.

2 Comments:

At May 25, 2005 12:57 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Ya, other recruiters are good. Get a job in Busan.

Like I said on your other post, I've drank a fair bit tonight. Beer and Brandy. An interesting combination.

I can see two computer screens. I feel funny awesome.

I should not ride my bike tonight.

It took me 10 minutes to type this correctly.

 
At May 25, 2005 5:49 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Ah ha drunky. The recruiter interviewed me today and asked what makes me different from all the other prospective teachers?

"That I really care about doing a good job of teaching and I don't want to go out and drink soju every night". Ha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home