Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Booked!

I love last minute decisions like these.

We booked our trip to Mexico today! Yes! We're flying from Toronto at 1:30 pm on Friday May 27th. We will arrive in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico at 5:30 pm. Too bad we're not leaving earlier so we can actually enjoy that day too. You can't win 'em all. The weather forcast is beautiful for Puerto Vallarta this week but the extended forcast shows a day of cloudiness when we arrive and I can't find any forcast that goes into our week. I think I'll keep from looking.

The hotel we're staying at is called Royal Decameron Complex. Nine more days!!!!

I have things to do.

7 Comments:

At May 18, 2005 4:24 p.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

As you go to Mexico... I think you have to learn Spanish :D :D

If I'm the only spanish reader of your blog, I can give you an "Spanish Basics Accelerated Course 5 Stars" ;D

You'll get news from me in a few days. :p

 
At May 18, 2005 4:40 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Yes, Iosmal, that would be fabulous! Here are the Spanish words that I already know:

Unos, dos, tres, quatros, cinqo.
Buenos dias, buenos noches.
negro, roho, verde, azul.
nachos, quesedillas, guacamole. ;)
ariba, la vanca loca!

That's about it. What else do you think I should know??

If you promise five stars, it better be good! Hehe.

 
At May 19, 2005 1:04 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

iosmal might be the only Spanish reader of your blog, but not the only person who can read Spanish! :P

Jess, you should remember this phrase:

"No mas tequilla por favor. No me gusta... no mas... aiy, aiy, aiy. Yo quiero a morir."

Remember to say this at about 4am, while holding your head in pain and making motions like you are about to vomit over and over.

 
At May 19, 2005 2:02 p.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

LOL !!!

Blake, this phrase is my first lesson !!!! :D :D :D :D

Seriously, I'm preparing a list of useful phrases and expressions for Jessica. But, you know, the phrase you have written is, in Mexico, the most useful phrase I know ! ;)

 
At May 19, 2005 5:06 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

No comprende!

What's morir?? A toilet?

Arriba arriba!

Cha cha cha.

 
At May 19, 2005 11:13 p.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Translation:

"No more tequilla please. I don't like it... no more... uuuuugggghhh. I want to die."

 
At May 20, 2005 8:01 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Aahh.. morir.. I want to die. It's just like french. No problem!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home