Sunday, May 22, 2005

A fitful sleep

I have a cold. Yeah, I'm about to go to Mexico and yeah I have a cold. It's okay. I think it will go away before Friday.

I saw Crash last night and it really shook me up. I couldn't fall asleep so I picked up the book I'm reading. It shook me up too and kept me reading until 4am. You know when you just can't sleep and you start reading and the book sucks you in so you both can't sleep and can't stop reading? And you know you shouldn't be up so late because you have something you have to do the next day? Yeah, that was me.

Once asleep I dreamed of my first day in Korea. I met people, I took pictures, I tried to exchange money. I even saw Rory. He had a limp (like a character in my book) and he said hello to me. I must be expecting a small community of bloggers in Korea. Ha. I dreamed that D'Arcy signed a contract without me, too, and all the effort put towards finding a school in need of two teachers was wasted. I was pissed.

I woke up sweaty and perhaps feverish. Now I have to go downtown to see Evita with my oldest childhood friend who is in town from Montreal for the weekend.

I'm tired and sick. Boo.

4 Comments:

At May 22, 2005 11:27 a.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Haha, that's classic!

You should tell Rory about your dream.

 
At May 22, 2005 9:21 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

LOL, I don't know how I feel about telling Rory that he was in my dreams... :)

Margie, GO SEE CRASH! Even if you don't like it, I'll think you'll get something out of it. See it! See it now!

 
At May 23, 2005 10:13 a.m. , Blogger R said...

Well ths is the most bizarre thing I have read on the internet today...

Limping - that doesn't bode well.

Good to se I am making the rounds in other peoples heads.

 
At May 23, 2005 11:05 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

...hello there Rory... Glad to hear you got that limp cleared up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home