Sunday, May 07, 2006

I was in Tokyo, you knowkyo

I'm home sweet home in South Korea after a really great weekend in Tokyo.

Japan is so beautiful... the air is fresh, the sun shines bright, it's lush with trees, plants, flowers, and grass even in a city of 12.5 million, it isn't overrun with hideous apartment giants (in fact, there are houses!), there is a neighbourhood feel, the people have a vast array of styles, the food is tasty, the fish is fresh, ahhh, I can go on and on.


Too bad it's so bloody expensive!

I'm just uploading all my pictures now (I apologize for their lack of order due to mixing D'Arcy and my pictures together).

I'll provide a full rundown of the trip tomorrow.

Sionara!

3 Comments:

At May 07, 2006 12:19 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a great time! I want to read all about it! I'm settling into my new summer job, Monday will be my second week. I am working in the HR dep't at an accounting firm in Toronto! Other than that, just enjoying not having school for a few weeks until summer school starts...waah!

 
At May 08, 2006 7:03 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

What kind of summer school hours do you have to do? HOpe you like your job!! And the summer weather.. ahhh.

 
At May 08, 2006 5:44 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's just for 4 weeks- Wed night and Sat morning. The Sat morning sessions will suck, but at least I'll be able to take less class in Sept.

Tomorrow at work I get to proctor a C.A exam! LOL Eager accounting students, woo hoo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home