Thursday, April 27, 2006

The growing flower

Since I don't have much to say I'll just show pictures. Here is a growing flower. Jordana sent me the seeds and the sprouts are starting after a week! Wow!
Look at Jean. That's serious cuteness.


My mother runs a very good daycare center in downtown Toronto (she's been my primary resource this past year) and I think my kids and the oldest group at her center will become international pen pals. Why didn't I think of this earlier? Maybe because my kids couldn't speak English before. Now they can. They even left a message on Rick's cell phone. Did you get it Rick? Did ya?

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2006 8:37 a.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

that's one seriously cute mug that girl has got!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home