Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tick Too's birthday

Happy birthday to my good ol' brother Ricky. He's 25 today. Hey Rick, you're old! Just kidding, not that old, but only kind of old. This year has been one of a few changes for you. I wonder what next year will be like? Maybe one where you actually see your sister!

Here he is. Can anyone name that intersection? I'll give you a dollar if you can. Should be a piece of cake for some of y'all!

My kids all love Ricky and were well aware of his birthday today. My kids drove me crazy today. I'm easily driven crazy these days. I'm burnt out. Hey Ricky, why don't you come to Korea and cover my class for a week? Will ya?

Where is the program on Chernobyl I've been waiting for?!?!

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2006 6:29 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

They would love Canadian Tire memorabilia!!!

I'm glad you liked the card. John did suck that day and didn't feel inspired to work on your card, but he's improving.

As far as presents go.. hmmm.. they like that any four/five years old like... sticky stuff, smelly stuff, yummy stuff, squishy stuff, shiny stuff. They are impressed by colored paper!! It would be cool if you wrote them a letter in simple English that they could understand. Imagine, a letter from Canada!!! You can address it to Smile class. I think they'd like that. No pressure, uncle Ricky. :)

Hope your day was good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home