Sunday, September 04, 2005

Send me a postcard

I can't sleep.

To everyone in all the world, I reach my hand, I shake my hand.

Will you send me a postcard? I have a collection of two, both from Wendy. One from Portugal and one from Toronto. I'd like to add to the collection. Wherever you are, whoever you are. I promise to return the favour if you like.

Jessica
Yong-in, Sanghyn-dong
257-1 IT Plaza
Second Floor
Kid's College
449 130

I know you might be compelled to add South Korea to the address, which is fine, but unneccessary.

Send away! Make my day! Don't delay!

Time for me to hit the hay.

I like clay.

5 Comments:

At September 05, 2005 9:51 p.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

Hey Jess,

I'll send you a postcard from Seoul if you like :) I'll even try to write it in Korean...are you sad is that why you want some postcards?? Don't be sad if you are....I heard from D'arcy on Sunday afternoon..are you still going to head up to Seoul this weekend?? are you coming just the 2 of you or are you coming with a group?? Just so I can plan my day if you aren't coming until later with a bunch of people....anyway let me know K? Hope I still get to see ya! Cheers :)

 
At September 07, 2005 9:21 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

A postcard from Seoul would be lovely. We here in the small town appreciate the big town and all its bigness.

see you Saturday!

 
At September 07, 2005 10:25 p.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

Okay I'm going to go postcard hunting and find a perfect one to send to Suji :) 4 sure see you on Saturday!!

 
At September 08, 2005 8:14 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Yay!! I can't wait!! :)

 
At August 26, 2006 7:36 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
discount christian wedding invitations Weight gain in birth control pills christian wedding invitations wording Business cards for child care centers Scottish theme wedding invitations Free on line business cards Precious moment wedding invitations naturist russian orgy invitations wedding Sexy lamborghini Stationery sources Siemens fax fax from pc software

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home