Monday, September 05, 2005

The Bus

The other day I happened to be sitting in the front seat of the bus (better to see where I'm going in a place that all looks the same, my dear) when alas! There was my coworker's boyfriend plastered on the back of the bus ahead! We'd heard about this humiliating photograph and here it was, in the flesh! Genius!




I wish I could be on a bus. Come learn English from me! I'm on a bus!

I went to see "Bride and Prejudice" tonight. It was funny. Tomorrow we are supposed to be going on a field trip unless the expected typhoon makes it difficult to do so. My director said it will be a very serious one. I asked if we might have a rain day. "In my country we don't have these things". He said.

2 Comments:

At September 06, 2005 1:32 a.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Your director doesn't know what he's talking about! I had a rain day today. :)

 
At September 06, 2005 2:52 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

You did?!?! Lucky you!!! Did it rain down there? They cancelled the field trip even though not a drop fell and the winds were just a bit heavy. Darn!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home