Saturday, July 09, 2005

Umm, I read you blog.

Last night at the party I was talking to this girl and after a couple of minutes realized that she is the author of a blog that I read. What do you do then? Pretend you don't know anything about their life or fess up? I told her "I think I read your blog.. is that okay to say? I read your blog". She thought it was pretty cool and wondered which things she said that gave her away. Next weekend will most likely be a little get together in Seoul for a few blogging people I've come to know. Insta-friends, I tell you!

It's actually pretty easy to make friends here, so it seems, since everyone wants them and the communication barrier makes the pickins slim and the foreigners band together. I guess whether you can make good friends is the question. Only time will tell.

It's the morning and I have no plans for today so I think I'll shower and head into Itaewon. I have somehow set my (all Korean) cell phone so that it doesn't allow me to make any outgoing calls. I'll try to get that fixed.

Yesterday I went to take out 50,000 won and accidentally added another zero. Oops. Talk about a big wad.

3 Comments:

At July 10, 2005 6:44 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

You're bored by my words, Mom? Honestly! The site is "Welcome to the lilypad" on my sidebar.

 
At July 18, 2005 6:38 a.m. , Blogger RLB said...

On the bloggers meeting other bloggers front, I have to say that it happens so often in Seoul, it's mental. I have met so many other bloggers, and been like, "Oh, you do that too? Oh, you're that blogger!"

 
At July 18, 2005 6:59 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Hey RL... yeah.. I've read yours too. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home