Friday, July 08, 2005

Mmm Mandu

I ate Mandu yesterday and boy oh boy. That's right, I said boy oh boy. It was delicious. Jordana thinks the food I've been eating looks sketchy but little does she know the tastiness of it all.

This is mandu, both kimchi and gogi. Delicious!

Mandu

It is now 11:30 in the morning and I have the day ahead of me. What shall I do? I think I'll take a walking tour of Suji. I have only seen about four streets around here so far so it's high time I learn my way around. I also have to buy a few things today: a housewarming gift, a goodbye gift, and fruit and a plate for a fruit platter. There is a vegetarian potluck party tonight and since I have zero cooking skills I'm going to bring a fruit platter. Some fruits I've seen here in Korea include watermelon, pineapple, and red plums. It should be a tasty platter. Hey, maybe I'll buy a pretty dish to serve the furit on and to give as the housewarming gift. Eureka!

I have been playing with my guitar and my fingers are sore. That's cool.

2 Comments:

At July 09, 2005 10:02 a.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

mandu....ahhh ur getting me excited for Seoul...mandu dipped in soya sauce is like a little slice of heaven...

 
At July 09, 2005 12:33 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

It certainly is delicious! The mandu at this place tasted fresh and soft. Inside the gogi one is beef and a bit of other stuff I guess. The kimchi one is stuffed with kimchi, of course! It's better than frozen stuff from Loblaw's by far!!!

Gotta head to bed. I'll post again tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home