Friday, December 08, 2006

One page down, nineteen more to go

Alright, folks, let it begin! The Friday night final-paper writing extravaganza! And I just made dinner plans...

It's okay and under control. I've made myself a false deadline for my theory paper and that's tonight at any time. I have most of my ideas outlined in detail, ready to be typed, though I haven't quite yet figured out my actual argument...

I'm writing on Durkheim (a famous sociologist from the late 19th century), his definition of altruistic suicide, and sucide bombers. Is you is or is you ain't an altruistic suicide?

Today was the official last day of classes for semester one. Hip hip hooray! I may have a near breakdown when I start studying statistics for my exam on Tuesday, but I'll choose to think positively.

Half an hour until dinner. Go, Jessie, go!

1 Comments:

At December 08, 2006 11:28 p.m. , Blogger greyguitar said...

Looks like you can use my timeline for tonight's paper extravaganza!

Good luck.

And yes, grad school does blow, BUT it's all good in the end. So that's to look forward to.

Drink a (few) beers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home