Monday, December 04, 2006

Meeting the deadline

I have a long theory paper that I need to finish by Friday. So now I am playing guitar, uploading pictures, and blogging. Of course.

Last week I went to the doctor and learned that I'm at my lowest weight since mono. Right on! Right before I left for Korea I was at my highest weight since ever. Let's take a look, shall we?



I feel healthy and good about myself.

If only that blasted two-date boy knew what he was missing. Evidently he doesn't...

And while I'm showing pictures, here are the things I have over my bed. For three months that large composite frame had all the standard frame-insert people still in it. Anyone who came over would stare at it with a perplexed expression on their faces. The other weekend I finally filled it with Southeast Asian memories and it looks great. The postcards on the left are from Tokyo and Mao is from Beijing. The two little ones are from Thailand. La dee dah.

2 Comments:

At December 05, 2006 1:26 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking Good! BTW,

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=135248548


--Dan

 
At December 05, 2006 8:46 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

January or February. I'm not entirely sure. I have to check a calendar and my frequent flyer miles to see which works best for me as i'll be taking a couple trips. I'll let you know as soon as i do.

--Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home