Sunday, November 12, 2006

I love my neighbourhood

Have I mentioned this before? A ten minute walk North is a great neigbourhood called the Annex where all the U of T students/young people eat and drink. A ten minute walk West is little Italy where all the fancy-dressed people eat and drink. A six minute walk Southeast is Kensington Market, where all the vintage clothes and vegan food and tourists and all kinds of people eat and drink (and shop), and China town, where all the Asians and Asian-appreciating people eat and drink.

Let's take a look at Kengington market, shall we?

Here is a road in kensington with shops along it. Wow!

And here is another. Oh, look, people too! And rain.

Here is cheese - lots and lots of cheese. Look at all that laughing cow cheese. Why is there so much, you ask?

Because here is China town, which really should be renamed Asian town or Vietnam town. The laughing cow cheese is to fill all those Vietnamese buns, of course. Kam un!

Then, to top off the day, I norae-banged in Korea town and thanks to a little bit of maekju I said "sarang hae" to the lady. It's true I love her and Koreans and norae bang. I'm sad to report that I did not receive a single box of peppero yesterday.

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2006 1:41 p.m. , Blogger Kiran said...

happy pepero day yesterday jessica!

 
At November 12, 2006 7:24 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Man, all that stuff near where you live? I'm definately coming now!;)

--Dan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home