Saturday, April 01, 2006

Three

Nine months down, three more to go.

Three months is nothing because two months goes by just like that and then the last month doesn't really count. It's like I'm done when you look at it practically. Just like.

Not that things are bad or anything, but it'll be nice to be home. I wonder if I'll experience reverse culture shock. What will I miss? What will I notice?

In two weeks I'm going to the mountains. Two weeks later I'm going to Tokyo. A couple of weeks later I'll go south to Busan and/or another interesting city called Gwangju or something. And then I'll be getting ready to head off to the winners of the traveling poll which are... Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos. Should be a thrill for us all. Or at least me.

2 Comments:

At April 01, 2006 11:10 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo I want to go to Cambodia and Vietnam! Lucky you Jess! I have my fingers crossed that my best friend and I can get away to Las Vegas in April before work starts in May and exams are done. I just came home from the BlueMan Group (heard of it) with a friend and it was sooo much fun! You should check it out when you get back to T.O

 
At April 02, 2006 6:35 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Las Vegas, eh? Hoping to see Celine??
I have heard of Blueman Group. I'll be sure to look into it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home