Sunday, March 26, 2006

Spring in my step

I like to get new shoes around springtime. Last year I got grey ones and I've been wearing them ever since.


This week I replaced them with green ones. Hey, I'm in Korea, it's cool. I like new shoes but I particularly like Spring. Look at this interlocking brick. I could easily be on my driveway in Thornhill. Sigh.


Here we go, into another week. I will not yell. I will not show anger. I will be a good teacher.. I will, I will. Apparently I'm a good teacher, said the new girl. She knows because the director talks most about me when he's talking to her about the teachers. Apparently I always seem happy. Ha.

In other news, I went to the ritzy, stylish area called Apkujeong, which sports its own Rodeo drive, and came across many places to buy nose studs (and other body jewelery if you're interested). There is one particular roadside booth that sells cheap and cool stuff so if you head there look for something along the lines of "Max's". Now I have some variety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home