Friday, February 24, 2006

Some news

My father emailed to tell me that the Graduate Sociology Studies head at the University of Toronto called to speak to me.

My father told him where I am and gave him my email address so we can make arrangements to reach each other.

I did not expect to hear from any university by telephone, let alone U of T, the school I thought would immediately laugh in my face and throw my application into the reject pile. Does this mean they're interested in me? What else can it mean, right?

How should I prepare for this telephone call? What might they want to know?

I better make sure I remember what kind of interests I made up for this application.

3 Comments:

At February 25, 2006 12:02 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dep't head called me to tell me i was accepted!!! I bet they are doing the same for you!!! Yippie

 
At February 25, 2006 6:38 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

You've got to be kidding me... Don't be ridiculous, Katie!!!!! Ay ya yaiy.

 
At February 25, 2006 8:16 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Katie, when did you hear from them,anyway? This early??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home