Friday, February 10, 2006

Rah, rah, rah!

For some reason D'Arcy's videos can easily be imported into Windows movie maker and then uploaded onto YouTube without that damned time delay. My camera automatically puts my videos into Quicktime and that is not WMM friendly. What do I do?!?!

Here is a video without time delay thanks to D'Arcy.



Today I found out that I will be keeping five of my own kids come March. That's Wendy, Elizabeth, Mindy, Yoon, and Alice, and getting the remaining kids from the other five year old class who are good kids too. Sara is stuck with either the five year olds or a six year old beginner class (sucker), and D'Arcy doesn't have a class just yet. She's losing her kids to another teacher. The director, for some reason, wants the seven year old classes to have teachers who will be around for longer periods of time, and since D'Arcy, Sara, and I are the next to ship out, we will face some changes. Not me, though. I'm happy with this decision. Sara, needless to say, is not.

10 Comments:

At February 10, 2006 7:16 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to let you know that there was still a delay.

 
At February 10, 2006 8:36 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

No there isn't!!

 
At February 11, 2006 7:22 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

With your display of cultual sensitivity, expect a visit from the Chairman.

 
At February 11, 2006 7:22 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

With your display of cultual sensitivity, expect a visit from the Chairman.

 
At February 11, 2006 9:25 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair is still straight! Wow, that stuff you had done really works!

 
At February 12, 2006 12:00 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica...
Can't you just go in and change the location that you put your movies in when you transfer them to your computer from your camera?? Should be fairly easy I would think.
Oh... and.. Awesome pics and posts.. I still check in regularly. Just usually too rushed to comment. Glad to see things have gone so well for you:)

 
At February 12, 2006 10:29 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,

Happy Birthday!!!! Eat lot's of cake!! Did any of your packages make it there in time?

 
At February 12, 2006 11:25 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Hello Margie! I was actually thinking about you recently and wondering if you were still hanging around. Funny.

THanks for the birthday wishes Ricky and Carin-y. I can call you Caricky. In fact, I do.

 
At February 12, 2006 5:12 p.m. , Blogger garat_jax said...

do you say hello to everyone on the street back home?

 
At February 12, 2006 6:24 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Doesn't everyone?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home