Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Things are looking up

Yes, they are. This has been the best week in weeks. Perhaps due to the absense of some children (hooray for flu season!) or perhaps just because these things happen in waves. I hesitated to comment here in case.

I haven't gotten a postcard in ages.

I'm considering having Magic Straight-uh done to my hair. What is that, you ask? A chemical process that makes even the curliest tresses broom-stick straight for approximately three months.

Pros: hair I can blowdry in the morning and avoid leaving the house with wet hair, the chance to see what straight hair feels like, looking instead of like the girl next door, the GIRL next door (as quoted by my eighth grade classmate)

Cons: mucho dinero, my curly hair gets me compliments and telephone numbers (that I never use), uncertainty about its potential to damage permanently. Plus, why haven't they brought this magic to North America if it's so amazing?

Decisions, decisions.

4 Comments:

At November 17, 2005 9:57 p.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

ehhh gawd..that stuff will kill yer hair!!! you have such lovely curly hair don't straighten it!!!

 
At November 17, 2005 10:21 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Kill it, will it??

 
At November 19, 2005 3:39 a.m. , Blogger Shells Bells said...

It is a product designed for Asian hair which is a completely different texture then Western hair..take ur chances but....ur hair is so pretty now!!!

 
At November 25, 2005 11:09 a.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

Hello Hanna! Does it rock for very curly hair too? I hope so! Cause I think I might just go for it. But I might also chicken out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home