Thursday, September 08, 2005

My school has a website

I'm not sure if you'll be able to figure it out since it's all Korean but if you're interested in giving it a try, it'll allow you into a world of Kid's College pictures.

Step one: www.cyworld.com

Step two: the email address is ymsklove@yahoo.co.kr and the password is UJ0517. You type these two in to the logical boxes.

Step three: Click on the button that says 'club' on the top toolbar.

Step four: On the top left there is an animated girl. Click on the third choice.

Step five: Choose the option with the crown next to it.

Step six: My classroom is Happy Class!

In case you can't be bothered to follow those six easy steps, here are some photos for your viewing pleasure.


Here are my children. Yup, they're mine, even the ones I could do without. From left to right: Elliot, Elizabeth, Wendy, Molly, Mindy, Yoon, and Brian.


I get to play Duck, Duck, Goose at my job.

There I am again, getting a kick out of the rip roaring game.

Here are some of the staff, though since this picture was taken Chris and Barbara have left and Sara and Kevin have arrived. Clockwise from left: Chris, me, Barbara, Scott, D'Arcy, Sang Kyu, Kierstie, Meaghan, and Alice.

Almost Friday!

2 Comments:

At September 08, 2005 9:57 a.m. , Blogger Blake said...

Wow, your kids are really small!

 
At September 08, 2005 6:26 p.m. , Blogger Jessica said...

You want to see Eugene, Rick? Coming right up!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home